Communication | Knowledge | Integrity | Excellence
| Tuition Fees and Charges |
|Enrolment fee ||TBD |
| Material fee || TBD |
| English for Academic Purposes || AUD$ 380/ week |
| English for Business Purposes || AUD$ 7,200 (24 weeks) |
| General English || AUD$200/ week ($ 200/w minimum 20 weeks, up to 30 weeks) |
| IELTS Preparation || |
AUD$ 900 (30 hours)
| Other Fees and Charges |
|Please note some fees might only apply to each specific qualification. |
- Re-assessment for a Replacement Assessment Task: AUD $200 (if the student is deemed ‘Not Yet Competent’ after 2 attempts (non-refundable)).
- Analysing and Processing Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): AUD $250 fee for per unit of competency (non-refundable).
- Credit Transfer Application: AUD $200 (one-off and non-refundable).
- Reissuing a Qualification Certificate: AUD $60 (non-refundable).
- Reissuing An Academic Transcript or Attendance Letter: AUD $20 (non-refundable).
- Reissuing a Lost Student Card: AUD $10 (non-refundable).
Note: For more information regarding the latest course information and timetable, please contact Pollard English Marketing Team by 1300 897 851 or email: email@example.com.
Level 5 / 841 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 - Near Central Railway Station
Level 4, 344 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD 4000 - Near Central Railway Station